- Solidfiles (with and without account)
- SockShare (with and without account)
- Uptobox (with and without account)
- www.share-online.biz (with and without account)
- CloudZer.net (with and without account)
- TurtleShare (with and without account)
- MixtureCloud (with and without account)
- UpBooth (with and without account with premium support).
- Added Auto-Retry failed upload option
- Added a "Register New" button in the AccountsManager section, to allow users to create new accounts
- Updated Hindi.
What is Neembuu Uploader?
Neembuu Uploader is a free and opensource Java application that uploads files simultaneously to multiple filehosts and lets you manage the download and delete URLs.
It is also a standalone part of the Neembuu Project.See Features
Why Do You Need It?
File uploading online through browser can be a "hassle"!
Ever uploaded a very big file or large number of small files to a filehost? If so, you might have known how troublesome it could be. Sometimes you can get disconnected which kills the page losing remaining files in queue. Sometimes you will be uploading on one page and working on another and either one crashes the browser. :(
Ofcourse some sites offer their own uploader software but they are Windows only, exclusive to that particular site and sometimes only for premium members.
Neembuu Uploader uploads to multiple sites simultaneously with just the amount of controls positioned at right place blending simplicity and convenience. Everything happens so transparently so File uploading and File sharing will never be such a hassle again! :)How to use
Softpedia Editor Review
"Sharing files online is no longer a problem given the increased bandwidth we benefit from today but, most importantly, the service that stores the bits in the cloud. With Neembuu Uploader, this becomes an even easier task, since the application is bent to send your data to multiple online storage services at once, with just a few clicks."